VlkG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VlkG is an EVE Online corporation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dricus Mekk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dricus Mekk

Dricus  Mekk Empty
PostSubject: Dricus Mekk   Dricus  Mekk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Dricus Mekk
5 Million

Minmatar, Vherokior

Total SP: 5,341,381

About a million points in scinece and gunnery a piece, as well as spaceship command. Not alot I know but I'm trying to build a hobby. Always got a kick out of exploring but i still have alot to learn.

I really want to fly with yall because I am going to need alot of help but im a quick study and i have nothing but time to invest and dedication to give. I just need a few like minded indiviuals and some resources to really get going.

Havent had a whole lot in the way of expierence in EVE but i flew with a few decent corps that are all but closed down now, but the future is more important to me and i want a flag worthy of flying for a long time.

I was flying around with everything i own in a hoarder just lookign for a place to set up camp when i found an office of yours. Deffinately a drifter up until now but its getting old.
Back to top Go down
Neu Bastian

Neu Bastian

Dricus  Mekk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dricus Mekk   Dricus  Mekk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 pm

lesson one: don't fly with everything you own in one ship.

In VlkG you will learn, but we will throw you into the fire from the get go, and we will show you the way but wont hold your hand through it.

That's how we make Valklears. If you're good with that, then we're good with you.

Join "VlkG Public" if you have any questions, and please PM me your userID and limited API key in game. I will need that before I can accept your app.

Back to top Go down

Dricus Mekk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VlkG Forums :: Public Forums :: Recruiting Office-
Jump to: